Thursday, October 7, 2010

Unpacking my life

Here I am, after a week at my new place and still I am not done unpacking. My room is like a battlefield, boxes, suitcases, (clean) underware, shoes, kitchen appliances... all over the place.
First, was because of Wiesn and celebrations, now its because I am (very) sick and suffering from insomnia, so I am tired all the time. I started yesterday, didn't finish, cuz Jesus came by to take me to this dinner and meet some spanish speaking people. It was fun.
Today is the day i finish! Although, right now, I'm gonna go out and get some food cuz I am terribly hungry: some camambert, fruit and such :D
We will see how the unpacking my life goes this afternoon.. let's face it, I don't wanna do it, I wish it did it on it's own :(

No comments:

Post a Comment