Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am a Rockstar!

This past week has been... LEGENDARYYYY.
On monday it all started... I had to do the revisions of my thesis, and incredible amount of changes, apparently I can write a novel about my project but not a scientific document... oh well... I guess I will survive :D. I got ready for long day of work, I was determined to not leave the office until I finished. I started, quite slowly, the muses were not resting in my shoulders and inspiration took some time to arrive. So I went for lunch, and later on to the market to get supplies, it was going slowly but surely, at a nice pace. Then night came, and I was stil there. There are some repairments going on at the office, they started at midnight, and there I was to hear them. I put on my awesome headphones and continued. I finally got done on tuesday at 530 pm! yes, almost 33 hours of continuous thesis writing, with numb buttocks, aching fingers and stiff neck, I sent the pdf file to my supervisor. Naturally, the next step was to go home, take a shower and.. put on my dirndl! yes, I went to the wiesn, the fourth time.
I went with mexican guys, victor and jesus, we went to HB tent, found some I-am-only-gay-when-I-drink guys, some chicks from bulgaria (victor really liked that :D) and stayed there until they kicked us out. I went to bed at like 1 am or so.
Wednesday I woke up at 530 am to pack, cuz see, I needed to move out. So I packed, and packed and kept on packing until 8 pm that thibault got there with his car. Awesome thibault helped me out. So between the two of us and Lucien(german/french), we put all of my junk in thibault's car, went to my new home where victor was waiting and we unloaded all of it. Afterwards, vic and I went for dinner. Got home around 1 am.
on thursday, I woke up again 530, finished getting my stuff, went to the office to dump them, went back to my room, cleaned a bit and took back the key. Then I went back to the office to print out my thesis, took it to get it book binded, went for lunch, turned it in and again... went to wiesn with the office people!! jajajaja, 5th day at wiesn. We went to HB... again. We rocked it, we drank, jumped, sang, got bitten by one drunken colleague that was giving out kisses of death to anyone that came close, aahhhh, good times. Afterwards, some of us wanted to continue rocking it, and well.. I had just submitted my thesis!! so I went, we went to netzer, the awesome tiny rock bar. we jumped around, drank, danced to swing and oldies, until very early in the morning. That day I stayed at my friend casjen's (german)cuz I had no home for one night and he was out of town, so nice of him to let me have his place for a night :D
Friday I woke up early again, I had to go to the office and clean up my stuff, then I took it all to my new place and went to wiesn with lore, marie and gusto. We walked around, got on one of the rides, ate peanuts and all. Then I went home and had dinner with new old roomate, johannes, very good cook. Then I went to sausalitos with lore, gusto and Vic until like 2 am, very nice time.
On saturday we were at one of the paulaner tents at 7 am!!!! otherwise you cant get a table. Got in around 850 or so, french guys finally got there and thankfully they let them in. And it started again, 6th day at wiesn. Drinking, jumping, singing, talking to people, dancing... good stuff. Then some very smart portion of our group went outside the tent. This is terrible, cuz the tents are closed usually on sat cuz there is a lot of people. So I had to crawl in the disgusting floor full of Wiesn slime (vomit, 2-week-old beer stickyness, pieces of food and bread) to retrieve our stuff and all. We all went outside and went to a biergarten where we met Thibault and company. Had more beer. Afterwards we went to the irish pub and, well, lets just say it was an adventure. There was crowd diving with no croud, pole dancing, glass breaking, drink spilling, dangerous french pick up lines, you knkow.. drunken french men are dangerous in everywhere way. Getting them off of girls, off of the stage, off of me, off of the bar, off of everything. Then we went to McDonald's in central station and I witnessed the funniest mayonnaise fight ever. Then we went to netzer and french guys left, they were so tired and drunk. Victor, Hermann and I stayed.. obviously. We met the dirndl of death (see other entry), jumped, drank.. you know the drill; until 530 am. Got home at 6 am. Yes again awake for 24 hours.
Sunday, for some exotic reason that I do not understand, iIwoke up at 1045, washed my wine soaked dirndl, and went for a walk in the city. We had beautiful warm weather, so I sundressed up and went out for a stroll in town. Hung out with lore in the sun before he had to go back to Dresden and then went to the chinese tower biergarten with the entourage. Then we went to wiesn again!! 7th day! Found a table and went on with the routine. Then we went to the most horrible club area: kultfabrik. Went into some bar and well.. the drill again. Got home at like 2 am
On monday I forced myself to sleep later, cuz yes, I woke up at 8, and then got calls and messages and all. Finally got out of bed at 12. Went for lunch and then to the office to get some stuff done. Then I went to... WIESN!!! yes, the 8th day there, 5th day in a row. I went with Jesus and Daniel (venezuela), met Hermann and his friends there, at the augustiner biergarten. After one beer, I joined again Jesus and Daniel and went tent hoping, ended up at the other paulaner. It was so cool, the celebration of the end of the wiesn was great. They get this lights I dont know the name of and sing hey jude. Man, it was great. Then we went out and rode one of the rollercoasters = cool! Then I was going home but I got the awesome idea of texting Hermann.. so of course they came to Hbf (hauptbahnhof: central station) to pick me up. Hermann's cousin owns a biketaxi and he gave us a ride to this bar with a drunken funny old woman of a bartender. It was so funny. After everybody left, Hermann and I tought it would be genius to continue the party, but we got kicked out of this bar, pimpernelle, for not paying the entrace. Then, Hermann's cousin called him to tell him about a party of all the biketaxi people that now that oktoberfest is over, they are loaded and tired. So, of course, we went. I got home at 8 am! It was fun fun. I had to get up early today cuz I had to come to the office to get this paper I need that obviously is not ready, so I went for sushi, came back, and I'm still waiting...
I had a crazy week! I loved it, I am destroyed: I would do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment