Thursday, October 14, 2010

the park next door



On monday it was very very sunny and delicious, like 13°C outside under the kisses of father sun, so I decided to go for a tiny walk. It turns out that at the end of my street, there is this cute little park, with a basketball court, fast football court, two ping-pong tables, the scating area with room for trial bike also, some kiddy games and such.. of course, a big green area where I decided to spend the afternoon while writing some postcards.
It was a very nice afternoon. There were two or three groups of cute all-age germans shooting some hoops, some kind of football training for middle schoolers, a group of older girls playing ping-pong. It was very nice.
As I sat there in the grass, I noticed different people that came in the park by themselves or in twos. They all wanted some sun. There was the german suit: power tie, power briefcase and a nice smile; the couple of münchner moms armed with strollers, bottles and babies; and of course the indi-long haired-cute-young-german guy that was talking on the phone the entire time. 
I really like this park at the end of the street... I'll visit it again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment