Wednesday, June 23, 2010

world cup madness

The world cup has started (as EVERYBODY knows of course!!!) and I looooooove it! For the opening game, México vs Southafrica, I had plans with the München mexicans to go watch it at the Englischer garten: huge screen, good weather, lots of people...perfect plan. My supervisor had other ideas. She kept me in her office until 4.30 pm!!!! (game was at 4 pm) in a neverending, nowhere-going meeting about atomic structure refinement. Finally she took pity in me, cuz regardless of her asian origin, she loves football (or futbol, NOT soccer) and beer :D. So I finally got there (ripped my white pants trhough the butt in the way) and started cheering: Lucy-Fan surfaced and she is mean, violent and talks harsher than a sailor! I looove Lucy-Fan :D The match wasn't that great, but still, not too bad. Then I went to change clothes and came back for the France game, that I watched with my french entourage (my french friends) and I was called a blood traitor by a bolivian cuz I was cheering against a latinamerican country (that wasnt argentina) and that, well, is treason as he truthfully said.. idiot. On sunday I went to Olympia stadion for the Germany game, it's genius to watch a game in a stadium but... on a screen!! jajaja it's quite funny, I must admit. Then, well, I kept close watch to the other games and all, and thursday... all of us mexicans got together in studentstadt and rooooocked it there! Lucy-Fan made a visit again and it was like we were all in the Azteca!!! we chased (merely by enthusiastic cheering and chanting) a couple of french guys sporting ribery and malouda jerseys... jijij, suuuuuckers! Of course, my entourage, that was pestering me all week to watch the game together, didn't really want to see me that night, but still, I saw juju and his visiting friend (which wasn't nice at all) and we still rocked it with tequila in french territory :D, now juju has style or what? The rest of the games have tooootally sucked! Then we had the other México game and I cannot believe we LOST against URUGUAY!!!! and now we have to face Argentina... again!!, man I hate them! I was also very surprised at France's results, not nice, not nice at all, but thanks Malouda for their only world cup gol, sort of helped us pass! :D Tonight we (office people) go to the hockey dome for the germany game, we'll see how that turns out! I hope germany passes!

1 comment:

  1. AMORE!
    YO = AMO EL MUNDIAL!!!!!!
    VAMOS A VER K TAL NOS VA CON LOS 'CHES ARGENTINOS!!!

    ReplyDelete