Monday, March 18, 2013

Pocket Superhero

Sometimes I feel like going through the city is such a danger!!! It is full with dumb people who drive slow, that decide that they can just zig zag whenever they need to shake things up!
There are also the people who think they can walk and text at the same time and that objects (maybe a person or two) will just jump right out of their way.
Do not forget the incredibly smart ones that think they can fly, or maybe they think they are ghosts and things can go through them; so they just go right on and walk onto the street to crosst it when the cars have green on street lights.
I think my favorites are the incredibly lighting bolt fast cyclists who think they can out pedal a car and cut in front of them whenever they feel like it... in the dark... with no lights.
For all these perils I found my solution!!! I got myself a pocket superhero! Now I take him in my purse with some vital data (whole 4GB of it) to defend me from all these would-be attackers!
Please do the same and take care no to clash in any important way with all these geniuses that plague our society.

1 comment:

  1. Ciertamente hay muchos inteligentes a nuestro alrededor...necesitas protección for sure!

    ReplyDelete