Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New year beach

For my winter vacation i came home to mexico to visit my family. Right now I am in Cancun with my mom visiting my sister and while she works all day, my mom and I suffer her absence with huuuuge micheladas by the beach with the caribbean and the ocean breeze on our faces :). Let's see... now who is jelous?
 The best thing about this huuuuge micheladas is that mine was made with nochebuena beer, a kind that they only make in this season and its dark, very very goood. Ahh yeahh... it also had big big shrimp in it! I know it sounds grose but it was actually quite delicious :D
After a little bit, Mafer, a friend from monterrey is here with her family, and she joined me and my mom at the beach and with a piña colada. It was a very nice morning to be repeated tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment