Monday, January 3, 2011

My birthweek

As some of you well know.. I LOOOOOOVE MY BIRTHDAY!! I celebrate for a week, hence: the birthweek :D
This starts on dec the 10th and finishes on the 16th, with the 13th (my birthday) right in the middle of it!
On friday night, dec 10th, lore and his flatmates made a huge and delicious italian dinner! orange duck with a bunch of appetizers, finger food, wine and desserts... all italian! it was sooo good and delicious. There were flatmates, +1's, significnat others, bf's, gf's, firends and all. Lots of people, lots of food, lots of wine! it was a good good night!
On saturday, lore and I went for some Glühwein, then went to marie's for dinner, met my friend jesus at the irish pub with his friends. then we went for some margaritas to the sausalitos im tal... please do not ever go there! its terrible! After that, we went to netzer and rocked it out! people left at different intervals, but lore and i styed until ike... 530, there was Ubahn again! :D
On sunday I carried out the main celebration, cuz then during the week is more difficult. I wanted eine bayerische Geburtstag! So we went to augustiner bräustuberl and had some beer and cheese and all the bayern shabang! i wore a dirndl and all. It was a lot of fun, got a bunch of presents, drank beer, lots of friends over.. all in all... a great time.
On monday, I went for sushi bar buffet, then to tollwood with jesus and feuerzangenbowle!!! and then to a persian place that lore took me to :)
On tuesday, i went fr llunch with Jesus to andechser am dom, had one dunkel and got drunk with just that jajajaja :) Also did some christmas shopping and at night, went with lore to his office christmas party, and ate and ate; and drank and drank, and made feuerzangenbowle yet again :D
On wedenesday, I went with the fantastic four (Katie, Ricky and Cheng) to have delicious lunch to dean and david's :) very healthy, very, chick, not so cheap. At night, it was the LMU office's christmas party, so we went and had a lot of fun with my ex-colleagues and some classmates! drank some beer with our own private santa and all. After we went to some karaoke that Ricky had propposed to go and had also a lot of fun singing along with gloria gaynor: I will survive.
On Thursday, final day of the birthweek, i went to move some stuff of mine to my new place and afterwards to an indian place, across from where i lived with casjen. It is a great place at the end of Theresienstrasse.
All in all, it was a great birthday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment