Friday, November 26, 2010

Shooting star catcher... 1

Coward. That is what she called me. That was the one word she used to describe me. She was right.
We wanted to do this trip together, yet, I find myself alone in this waiting area by the boarding gate. Thinking of her. Alma.
I lost her, I lost my Alma. I am aware of the meaning of that in Spanish; she would agree. I wonder how I will manage in this trip to her homeland. I never did the tandem like she wanted. I guess Andreas taught her German in the end.
- Wolf! Are you crazy? – She said with bewildered eyes – tandem breakfast on a Saturday? I’ll be sleeping, unable to think!
She came in the end, with a beautiful summer dress that made my imagination run wild. We didn’t speak in German. It was one of our best moments: laughing and having a good time, enjoying the best of each other.
I wonder. A lot. Nowadays, is the only thing I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment