Wednesday, November 17, 2010

katie meets johannes

I thought that today would be a great day to invite Katie (new awesome friend from USA) over for lunch: a new victim of my cooking. She is an au pair here in München, and today it's holiday for the kids, so their parents took them out to the circus or something... the point: she had most of the day off.
So I talked to johannes (my crazy roomate) and she came over for lunch. It all was so weird, cuz katie speaks a little more german than me and johannes doesn't speak english at all.
So fromt he fact that we OBVIOUSLY know that chicken its supposed to be cooked at a different temperature with a  special kind of pan, to Lucy: you didn't iron the table cloth, passing through him complaining how difficult it is to live with me cuz I don't speak german; the peak of the meal was when I left the table to clear out the plates and such and johannes started telling Katie about this movie about this muslim family and how they suffered and all, but he decided that she shoulndt watch it, so he told her the whooooole story. When he got to the climax of the movie, the peaking point (the muslim woman dies and all) he started to tear up!!!!
As soon as we could we fled my place and now I think I will never ever invite anyone else!
However, when we left, he invited katie to come back and all
Lesson learnt today: I need to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment