Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Awesome/Terrible

Today was a teeerrible and awesome day... all at the same time

TERRIBLE.
Well, it rained all day and that would be ok, except that I go around with beautiful Rosie (my bike, more on that later) and well, got soaked to the bone at different temperatures that go from 3° to 10° C plus the wind, so, yeah, not fun.. not fun at all (with french accent jijiji).
Also, at the lab, my oven was tooootally misbehaving, it does not like me, I guess I make it work nonstop... i wouldn't like me either.
The ratios of the elements I had to use for making my sample made absolutely nooo sense whatsoever, so I decided to believe them and followed them blindly, of course, taking the due notes for scientific porpuses :D

AWESOME
The day was great because I got to ride around with Rosie a lot today (I know, total doble standard, but i do love Rosie a loooot).
I found the gloves I needed for biking to prevent the permanent loss of my cute little fingers to the biting cold and wet wind.
Also, I convinced the other oven to host not one, but two of my nonsensical samples.
I got an awesome puzzle and a gift-version Bible (KJV) in english with updated vocab at Hugendubel (the best bookstore ever)
Then I went back to the office in town and got some work done

Why am I buying a Bible? true... quite unexpected, but I'm reading a very funny book that has a lot to do with it, but more on that later... it deserves its own entry

Now I will venture into the unknown kingdom (at least to me) of the kitchen and try not to poison my self, cuz so you know, I do not cook... not at all (again.. french accent)


P.S.- I found the Bro Code at Hugendubel... I'm telling you, the best bookstore EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment