Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fighting the heat


 Mérida is one of the hottest places on Earth. Or so I believe.
Normally, my house has a swimming pool that is more like a lake. It has been the reasons for many a party and jolly gatherings. My house was called: GBL Spa&Resort. Was. Correct.
The lake-like swimming pool is… BROKEN!!! There is a huge crack on the bottom of it, right in the middle, it is so big, I am afraid to look and find I can say hello to the devil!
For economy related issues, the fantastic lake-like swimming pool will not be seeing better days of fresh water and happy laughs within its body, no… it will be filled up.
This caused such sadness in me, such heat driven delirium that I ended up buying a portable, canvas swimming pool. It is tinyyyy, 3x2m. ok, I know that is not exactly tiny, but I cannot swim in it!!!
Still, I console myself with what I can do J I soak myself like a wild beast in the jungle, with a beer and a book.
Happy tropical summer to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment